Please Donate Items We Need
We are always in constant need of tents, ground sheets and sleeping bags. Thermos flasks are always a welcome together with wind-up torches and portable water carriers. Warm winter hats and scarves, thermal gloves and socks, waterproof coats and hiking boots are always in demand. Pot Noodles are a popular choice for our visitors, particularly Chicken and Mushroom and Beef and Tomato flavours! Coffee and orange squash are much needed, used and appreciated supplies. Please contact us to arrange a drop off. You’re always welcome to pop into the Soup Kitchen any Thursday evening with a donation you would like to make.
- Pot Noodles are a popular choice for our visitors, particularly Chicken and Mushroom and Beef and Tomato flavours.
- Coffee and juice (squash) are much needed, used and appreciated supplies
Equipment and items our clients and visitors continually require include:
- Tents, ground sheets and sleeping bags
- Thermos flasks are always a welcome addition to our stock
- Torches or lanterns (wind up if possible, but anything is useful)
- Warm winter hats and gloves, thermal clothes and coats
- Waterproof hiking boots and socks
- We always need disposable cutlery and crockery. We like to use biodegradable dinner ware where possible